Faraday Law represents unions, workers, community groups, coalitions and social justice movements to
- protect constitutional rights under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms;
- challenge systemic discrimination and protect human rights in the workplace and beyond;
- advocate for workers’ labour and employment rights;
- close the pay gap by advancing pay equity and employment equity;
- promote social and economic justice and accountable democracy through public interest litigation.
Nationally recognized social justice lawyer, policy consultant and academic Fay Faraday brings more than two decades’ experience fighting for decent work and decent lives through litigation, strategic advice, advocacy, policy/law reform, and community organizing.